Monday, June 18, 2012

2 Years Ago -



Not sure if I will ever forget 2 years ago... I had been out on my daily roller-blading trip and had just got home and was sitting on my bed getting ready to get in shower..... I received a phone call with a 309 area code.. which is Illinois number.... it was my Step-sister.... that evening changed my life forever..... bad and good....
I Miss my Daddy every single day.... but I am BLESSED for my BFF-Kristy... this was the day that she entered into my amazing life soooo strongly... from here on out we finally have found each other....
THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY AMAZING FRIENDS who were there for me .....


LOVE YOU DADDY and will always think of you .....
Thank you to my Mother and Step-Father who always puts flowers on my Daddy's grave for me.... I can't wait to go back and visit him one day...

LOVE this SONG... Here is to you Daddy....

5 comments:

  1. there is good in all things. Funny that.

    Keep your chin up and think great thoughts about your Dad.

    much love to you Kim!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking of you all day. Much love my sweet friend. HUG and HUG and HUG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayed for you......it's so hard....Like I said been over 30 years and still miss my daddy....always will. I couldn't watch the video....think I'll have to be in the mood....don't want tears in the fondant! I love you sweet sister...so very very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you Kim and I know I would have loved your daddy!!! I will never forget that day. I love you sooooooooo soooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations