Sunday, June 3, 2012

VACATION revealed- ONCE IN A LIFE-TIME TRIP...

So has you all know that I am not going to China to get my precious baby girl... BUT.. I have been BLESSED by a special friend (Sindy) whom had asked me to travel with her to bring home my sweet niece HARPER.... I can not tell you how honored I was when she asked me to travel with her....
Here is the shirt we will wear on our trip to China for Ms. Harper....

Here is our shirt on the way back home with Ms. Harper with us....

Here are the 2 books I will be taking with me to capture every single moment.. good and bad....
The smash book on the left was given to me by Debz.. it is kind of like a scrap-book but way cool.. and the book on the right was given to me a few years ago by Wendy whom I cherish... Catherine is from China also.... It is a daily journal actually made for adoption.... love it...

thinking that Ms.Harper is going to need a shirt... what picture or saying should I put on it..
SUGGESTIONS....
Have a great day... I am soooo BLESSED....thank you to all of you whom have stuck by me ....

11 comments:

  1. Wow! This really is a once in a lifetime kind of trip. It's going to be so bittersweet. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a wonderful opportunity for you and you'll be a blessing for Sindy and Harper. An emotional journey for you too as you care for Sindy as she cares for Harper. Enjoy China and this most amazing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it will be bittersweet....much love and God speed! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be a trip of a lifetime! I can not wait to see and hear all about it. It is finally time for Harper to come home and for you to go to China.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOSH!!! It will be an amazing journey. As for the shirt, Hmmmm. I have to think on that! I loved a shirt I bought for Jane in China that said Mei Mei (little sister) in Chinese. Maybe a shirt that says precious daughter in English and Chinese, since that is her identity :). I hope it is a very sweet journey that bonds you all in ways you can't even imagine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome! I can't wait to read your and Sindy's adventures to get Miss Harper! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful blessing that you can travel to China with a dear friend. Your heart will experience so much! I hope you will be blogging. The trip to China and homecoming is such a miracle! I get teary just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO EXCITED YOU FINALLY GOT TO TELL! She totally needs a t-shirt that says "My Auntie Kim rocks!" or "I get my good looks from my Auntie Kim"! something smart like that! Can't wait to see what God has in store for you in this journey. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shirt:

    My Auntie Kim came
    all the way from
    Arizona (USA) to bring
    me this shirt...

    I am so excited for you... I know how many times you wish you were the fly on the wall when your friends met their children for the first time...I now wish I was the fly on your shoulder to see and be a part of your wonderful trip...

    You are so blessed Kim.

    Love you.
    ♥Hugz Carri

    ReplyDelete
  10. God is amazing. What a blessing that you get to go along on this journey. Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful experience for you to get to do. It will be the trip of a lifetime. So happy for you. I totally agree with he shirt from Auntie Kim coming all the way from AZ to get her. Can't wait to follow along. Do they have a blog?

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations