Tuesday, June 19, 2012

San Diego- Friday

So Ron decided to take me to San Diego for a short weekend.... we both LOVE the ocean and it is such a relaxing place... so I went onto Priceline (thanks to Kayce) and found us a room in San Diego Gaslamp Quarters... so we arrived on Friday afternoon and we just walked down by the water .. ate some lunch .. then went and checked in and walked the streets..... photos are all over the place because blogger doesn't like me anymore when it comes to photos.... so these trees are by the U.S. Midway....








My other Marine....


more to come.......

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures, so beautiful there! Is the pic of the ganster dude a real guy?....his lips are pink!....spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a perfect getaway. Can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time away...you both deserve it so much! Just wish we were there with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE San Diego! What a fun weekend destination :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations