Friday, June 15, 2012

MINI-GETAWAY.....

This wonderful Man and I -
are off to see this....
Ron and I are on our way for a little weekend get-away.... I will have to say if you ever want to get away for a cheap little weekend... Go on PRICELINE and go for the NAME YOUR PRICE.... We got a room at San Diego Marriot Gaslamp Quarters for $70.00 a night... (62% off the original price).....
Hopefully I get some good photos..... need to practice for my China trip....

If you missed my last post PLEASE make sure and leave all the suggestions that you can think of.. I will be using that soon...
THANK YOU ...

3 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time on your get-away. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we were there!!!! Have a wonderful time you two and remember I LOVE you!!!! :) Now I'm off to catch up and give you suggestions! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got away. Love the beach pic! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations