Saturday, August 4, 2012

Gifts for Nicholas Jr....

Nicholas Jr. has received TONS of gifts.... and he is using them all.... here is a cute little blanket from Great-Grandma Faraway (my Mother) ...
This little outfit came from Great-Uncle Todd and Great Aunt Joyce and Breanna.... (my step-brother and family)
This came from Cora,Jim and Chloe (my dear friends)
this is from Great-Grandma Faraway.... can't wait to see what photo is placed into this frame...
Thank you to all of you who gave him such AMAZING Gifts....
they left last-night and I sure do miss my little Grand-button....

3 comments:

  1. I know you will miss him! SO glad you got to spend these first precious weeks together, what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable gifts! I bet you are counting down the days until you can hold him again!

    Hope you have a fun and relaxing Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many sweet things! I feel your hearstrings....

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations