Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Taking my Honey on his Birthday Get-AWAY...

So like I said before... since I am not leaving today for China... I decided to give my honey a little surprise get-away.... where are we going????

the states???

somewhere cold???
an island???

well all of these are places that we would LOVE to go and will one day... but we are going to see our AMAZING friends that live near San Francisco.... Kayce and Mike.... can't wait... we love it there... hoping to be neighbors one day....
LOVE YOU ALL....
be back on Sunday evening... then Monday morning I fly out to see my BFF (Kristy in Texas) ....
CAN"T WAIT...
I AM BLESSED.....

3 comments:

  1. Have fun, you so deserve it. What part of TX are you going to? Can't wait to see pics of both vacations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have loads of fun. I'm sure you'll take lots of pictures. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your such a tease...cold and an island....lol.
    So glad you got to get away with your hunny.
    Love and miss you. Hope your enjoying Texas!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations