Friday, August 3, 2012

When Love takes you in....



Well I was going to post this when I left on my trip to China... well things have changed and I will not be going to China...
God knows what is best for us all and thank you for every one's support and suggestions ... I hope one day I will get to visit....
Maybe a mission trip is in the near future.??!!!!!!????!!!!!

Do have a surprise trip for my Honey in 19 days... we are going to go visit one of our favorite places and one of our favorite friends.... guesses anyone....LOL

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your trip to China. However, you must be excited for your other trip.

    Love this song too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mission trip!! That would be awesome! I know we talked about that when you were here....you have so much to give! We have a family (adopted 2 little girls from China) they have a summer home here on PEI but are from Maine. They do a China mission trip 1-2 times a year if you ever decide they would love to have you! Eagle Progects International is the name or EPI. xoxoxoxoxo Everything for a reason. And God knows all...

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations