Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Last few hours with my Grandbutton....

My Grand-button has went home to CA. ...I MISS HIM TERRIBLY.... he has changed sooo much in the last 4 weeks that I can't imagine what he will look like when I see him in December.... Everyone said that Grand-buttons will make you feel way different then Children... and they are soooo right.... he is PERFECT.....here are some last day photos... he is use to Nana and the camera....lol


Nana feeding her little Grand-button...
he makes me soooo happy....









Mommy and Daddy changing and playing ...
Auntie KyLee and Nicholas Jr. resting...


the many faces....




Sweet Delilah ... she has been sooo good..










Well there are the last day photos and his next photo shoot from Nana will be in December.... until then I will put up photos that the kids send me...
Have a Wonderful Wednesday...

8 comments:

  1. He is so precious! I can see why you miss him so! My mom is always saying what you are saying about missing your grandchild. Even after just a week or two of not seeing Briana, she starts having Briana withdrawal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious. He truly is a handsome baby. Extra hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love! I know I keep saying it but he is such a cutie little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a handsome little guy... and has so much love around him... he is the luckiest guy around... Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a treasure.....soon you will forget what life was without him in it. He's such a little pet. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ki, Nicholas, jr. is so precious. What a beautiful baby! I love the pictures of you snuggling him. He is a special gift! You must be over the moon in love :)
    xoxo ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear I left a comment! The little guy is soooooo adorable and I love the little monkey stuff he is wearing. He's a gorgeous little button if ever this was one.

    Much love to you!

    xxamy

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations