Sunday, July 15, 2012

Monkey Outfit... 1st attempt..


Saturday evening Samantha left to run a few errands and Oma hurried up and took a few photos of her Grand-button with his Monkey outfit.... Samantha and I are going to go and do some more... will really help me take some better photos of him with an extra set of hands....







oh how I love these tiny lips....
his little smile...








More to come..... believe me I am soaking up every minute of my time with Nicholas.... they will be leaving in a few weeks....
Have a WONDERFUL Sunday....

7 comments:

  1. Kim- He is so precious and perfect... I know you are the proudest Grandma "OMA" there is and you should be, he is truly the lucky one to have you... Can't wait to meet him this weekend... Hugz love ya ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the sweetest little monkey ever! Adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet I love to see those little eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicholas is absolutely precious! What a beautiful baby.... God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I can't tell you are IN love at all ;). ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These crack me up, he's the perfect little modle for it! Love the little expressions....breath him in Nonny!! Breath him in! Going to be so hard to see him go...hope Nick sends you pictures like every day. Hugz sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations