Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nick and Samantha -PreBaby photos

So here are the photos I took on July 4th... barely made it... it was raining sooo bad that day and I didn't know if I was going to get to take them or not.. and the Dr. said she wouldn't make it till Monday.. well that was the truth.. this was Wednesday and she went into the hospital on Thursday at around 11:30.... I was so glad I got to take these photos....

I will be taking them back with Nicholas Jr. to take some of him in the center.... cant' wait..


Cuteness....


I can't tell you again how amazing it was to watch my Son in the birthing room.... made me sooo proud.. and to watch him with Nicholas Jr. makes me prouder.. he is an AMAZING Daddy...


All of us... with Samantha..

The Mom's
Grandma's...
Samantha's posing idea... came out cute...
LOVE THESE.... great idea... got it from a friend of mine..





I will be back with some photos of Nicholas at 2 days old.. I know I am slow... so they stay with us from Thursday-Monday morning then to her Mom's from Monday to Thursday evening...
Pictures to follow.... and you know I am snapping away... I want to cherish every moment till they leave....

3 comments:

  1. How darling! How exciting! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...I'm glad you got to get the full term pics. Love the ones of you and Nick. The older he gets the more you look alike! No denying he's yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pregnancy pictures are the best! Cute pictures! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations