Sunday, July 22, 2012

what a week...- SURPRISE

My work week was a long one... had 33 hours in 3 days..... I was blessed to meet the VP of HD and it was an AMAZING walk (that was Wed.) .... I had a hiring event also on Tuesday...here is the apron we had made for the VP...

I got the pleasure of handing it to him ... and he had me explain it...lol
Then on Tuesday night my Mother asked if I would like company... I have been trying to see if I could get her out here to see her Great-Grandson... so on Thursday evening I told Nick I had to go pick up his present...... I came back and here is Grandma hugging Grandson..... I have seen my Son cry 2 times... when his Son was born and when he saw his Grandmother.... it was soooo sweet.......
and here is Great-Grandma with Nicholas Jr.....
then we waited till midnight for KyLee to arrive home... KyLee kind of figured it out due to the fact that I was still up.... LOL... smart girl..
Then on Friday we had a little get together for the kids so friends could see Nicholas Jr.... and Colton arrived at the house..... once again .. another Son was sooo happy he shed tears.....Nick, Colton and I have not see my Mother since Nick's boot-camp graduation.... long time coming...
Next up is the party for the kids.... TONS of photos.....

4 comments:

  1. :)! Sounds like things are going great your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful celebration. Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy your momma got to be there....what a blessing for everyone, including her. Such a special time...(goosebumps).

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool was it meeting Marvin... love the Apron hope he shows it on the same page... Glad the walk was a success... Now the surprise was priceless... I was so excited when you told me... Glad your mom was able to come down and see the kids and the new grandbutton... she is an amazing lady... Love all the surprised photos... I know the boys especially were taken back... hugz Kim ♥

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations