Sunday, July 8, 2012

UPDATED-Nicholas Jr.... Is HERE...

Sorry this is out of the mix... but wanted to post my picture holding my Grand-button for the 1st time.... this blogger is hard to get pictures right....

Not sure what I have been doing around here .. I have a post to do about the kids... I took picture of them on Wed. July 4th.. was hoping that Nicholas Jr. wouldn't be here before I got a chance to take them.... but he arrived on July 6th.... (sorry..not thinking correctly.. FRIDAY THE 6th not 7th)
Here is Mama after her epidural....

Auntie KyLee.....
Daddy....
Daddy is ohhhhh sooo tired....
and Oma (not sure if I am liking Oma...might have to change it- but no Grandma)
He arrived at 1:30pm on July 6 ... weighing in at 7lbs 3oz.... 20.5 inches long... and is BEAUTIFUL....

I can not tell you how proud my Son is... he is in awww....


My favorite...love that little grumpy face...
His little toes...


Mongolian spot.... most Asians have this spot..looks like a bruise but is not...
I am sooo happy that I was in the room and helping my DIL deliver this amazing bundle of joy... it is truly an amazing experience ..... watching my Son become a Father for the 1st time is BREATH-TAKING... I am BLESSED to have got this chance to be there....
I will have more to come... want to get the photos of the kids up.. they are sooo good...
Sorry I didn't get these up sooner.... I forget not everyone is on Facebook.....
I am 1 HAPPY OMA....

7 comments:

  1. Congrats again on your sweet new grandson! He is sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! How precious!! I'm not going to be "grandma" either. I'm planning to be "Nai Nai"....WAY down the road ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, precious, precious little toes and face. Never will I get over the beauty of a brand new life. Congrats all around! xxamy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, he is precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a miracle! He is just beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a joy it was to be able to get the play by play! I'm so glad you got BBM back! Have you decided on your name yet? He is one very blessed little man to have you in his life! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful little boy! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations