Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Random cell phone photos....

Ok if you haven't figured me out by now you probably know that I have taken more photos then you can possibly imagine.... here are a few of my favorites from my cell-phone.....
Nicholas Jr. sooo sweet in his swing....
Nana and Nicholas ... thinking that is the name I am going with....
Can't get enough of this little monkey.....
4 Generations ....

My Mother is here till Thursday so we are just chilling around the house and she is spending time with the family....
I leave in 4 weeks for China.... have not packed 1 thing and will not have time till the kids are gone... which is somewhere around the 1st-5th....

7 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures of your handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Nana seems to fit you. And, packing is sooo over rated. lol Enjoy your family, there will be time for packing when they leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!! don't worry about packing if you pack too soon you will just over think it and end up repacking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally cannot tell that you are a beaming Nana. Not at all. LOL! He is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious. I love the name Nana. Chris's mom was Nana. You'll have lots of time for packing. Enjoy your precious family time now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Begin to put things in a pile you know you will take :). Start early and make lists! You will thank me. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 4 generation photo... never to many of those... Can't believe your going to China much less in 4 weeks... I am so excited for you and can't wait to see those photos and hear all about it...
    Love ya BFF ♥

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations