Wednesday, May 23, 2012

1 Year Anniversary.....

I can't believe it has been a year.... I went on my 4th date off of the Internet dating site and met this AMAZING man... I can tell you I truly wish I would have met him 23 years ago... but I am blessed I have him in my life now... He is soooo great to me...

We have been on a few trips in our year of dating and I can tell you that each and every one of them has been AMAZING...
He has also done things that I LOVE and he doesn't care for so much....If anyone knows me they know that I go to have a pedicure every 2 weeks like clock work... and I have made him go with me a few times...LOL..
He is soooo thoughtful and loving...


thank you my love for being such a blessing in my life... I am glad that God has found an amazing man that I can share my life with...

11 comments:

  1. Happy for you that you found such a great guy. Congrats on the 1st year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve this time! Congrats on your first wonderful year, may it be the first of many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....I'm so happy for you, Kim. Continued blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVE Ron!!!!! We LOVE you!!!! We LOVE both of you!!! Here's to a year of much love and happiness to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on one year and wishing you both many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your anniversary. Glad you have him in your life. Here's to many more happy years and times together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah!!! Happy Anniversary Guys!!! Love that you've found some one who makes you smile so! :o) (Heehee...must say, I absolutely love the pedi picture too!) :o) (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! I like that your happy, makes me smile deep inside. Looking forward to meeting him in person one day!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy for you that you're in a great relationship! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You deserve someone to love you the right way. I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations