Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day....


Happy Mother's Day to all of my wonderful friends and family....
I can't tell you the joy that my kids bring to me... Believe me there are times when I just want to throw my hands up but I can say that they have grown to be very wonderful kids.. I am blessed that they know right from wrong and have made pretty good choices .... they are heading into the real world and will have many decisions to make but I have faith they will do the right thing.... only bad thing is they have a little bit of stubbornness in them ... well that might have come from me.. LOL..
Have a wonderful weekend...

6 comments:

  1. You have an amazing family! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new BLOG.

    I hope your Mother's Day was amazing!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Kim, I am just now getting caught up on your new blog. Your post about Isabella made me cry. You are such a strong person and you have the most beautiful heart. I know God has special things planned for you. You'll be in my prayers and I am excited to see where God leds you.
    love always, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day! You have wonderful kids!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur an amazing Momma...and Auntie to many....and sister to many as well...love you BFF.

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations