Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wearing my Isabella on my sleeve.....

Well I told you I had a couple things in store for my Girl (Isabella) I will never forget what she has done to bring happiness and peace into my life... I will never get to hold her in my arms but I will surely get to hold her in my heart and on me FOREVER....
I had her added to my shoulder a couple years ago with the other kids names and had it redone and brought some Cherry blossoms into it and a red thread.... well after the confirmation of Isabella I started thinking of things... I had a few of my closest friends give me some ideas and I went into Ron's tattoo guy and told him what I wanted....

Chinese lantern with candle burning inside
Mother's love symbol
Koi fish

He went to work... for 4.5 hours I sat .... he finished up the outline and the purple shading...

outline finished on my back...
Koi fish outlined - he put Daughter on the head of fish... LOVE
lantern outline done...

then he started in on the purple shading....here is the final of the purple....
around the fish
lantern...
and front part...

So many people have asked did it hurt... I will have to say the actual tattoo process does not hurt - little uncomfortable on top but nothing bad.. it is the 2nd and 3rd day that are really annoying....but I keep thinking of the final piece... it will be SOOOOO AMAZING and I cant' wait to walk around and have my girl on my sleeve... this is actually my last piece done... so going out with a BANG....
ok.. just to keep you all in suspense... I have more things coming to help me with my loss of the adoption... please know I love you all and I am soooo blessed to been able to go on this journey... didn't end like I wanted but oh I can't wait to see what HE has in store for me....

5 comments:

  1. That is beautiful already! What a personal way to keep Isabella close to you forever even though we know she will always be in your heart.

    Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is definitely in your heart and now on your shoulder and arm too. A beautiful tribute to your adoption journey. Extra hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Kim -- Isabella is in your heart and on your shoulder too. Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :o), makes my heart leap with sorry and joy all at the same time....and I can't wait to see what he has in store for you either. Standing with you as always!! Looking forward to praying you threw your next healing journey....one you will hold dear to your heart FOREVER. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations