Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day....


THANK you to ALL of the men and women who have or are serving our Country... I have a few men who mean the WORLD to me that have served or are serving... they are AMAZING men and I cherish them...
My Grandfather served in the US Air force ....My Daddy-US Navy(Navy Seal), Son- US Marines, My Honey-Royal Dutch Marines (Special Forces) , and My brother- US Army....
here is my Daddy's Grave..who served for the US Navy... . my Mother was sooo kind to go and put flowers on for me... I thank her all the time.. I can't wait to go back and visit him...
And my Son who serves for the US Marines...found this from 2010... LOVE it...
This is from 2011... he makes me proud... and soon he will be a DADDY.... can't wait to see his face when Nicholas Jr. is born...
Thinking of all my boys who are over in Afghanistan serving and protecting us Now... thank you Jade,David,Tyrece, Paige,Johnson and the rest of them AMAZING brave young men..

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful tribute. Thinking of YOU today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thank you so much to all the men and women who fought for our freedom. We are so blessed! I am sorry for the loss of your Daddy. I will be thinking of you and your family today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your surrounded by brave men, past and present. Praying for your boys in Afg. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations