Saturday, May 19, 2012

Random - catch up post....

Well the old blog is finally closed and I am on with the NEW.... and I am going to be really good at keeping this up.... so now for a little catch up ...
Mother's Day was great... Ron and KyLee spoiled me as usual....

the bracelet was from Ron and here is the meaning behind them.. you should really go to this site... very cute bracelets for reasonable pricing.... Love it...
I did a little of this on Mother's Day.. as if you know me... I love the water.. I prefer the beach but the pool will do....
and an amazing fresh fruit salad that was prepared by my amazing man...
if you know me well... I am a giver.... I love to send little things to my amazing friends and family just because.. I have sent out a few of these hand-painted wine glasses and I finally decided to have one made for myself..... THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE..... go here if you would like to order one... if you would like let her know I sent you ....


ok... last but not least... I had my arm finished yesterday.... OMW... I can not tell you the emotion that set into me when I looked in the mirror.... Joe did an AMAZING job.. I will take photos with my good camera this weekend.. he also wants them to put in his portfolio... it is AMAZING... I can not explain how I love this piece sooo much....



He had sooo many colors it was unreal.. should have taken a photo of his desk.... he is an amazing artist and sooo glad that Ron suggested I go to him...
Have a Wonderful Weekend....

2 comments:

  1. Kim,

    I am so glad you had a good Mother's Day. You sound very happy in spite of all that you have been through in the past year or two. I am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect day, well deserved. I'm a tad jealous of the pool in your back yard....and the fact you have your own personal caban boy to get you fruit. ;O) Mine would tell me to get my own. lol

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations