Sunday, May 20, 2012

FINISHED.....

8.5-9 hours of work and it is way more then I ever expected.... I have thought about this since my agency decided they didn't want to help me in the process.... I knew the things I wanted in this piece just didn't know how to put them together... I also wanted it blended with my back.... so I went into see Joe... I told him I wanted the Mother's Love symbol.. a koi fish, Chinese lantern with fire burning ,and wanted it all blended together.... he came up with this and he choose all the colors....
Here is the the whole piece.....

Joe added the water colors like that so that my back tattoo blended and he brighten up the cherry blossoms.... love the purple .. it is amazing ....
Love how the water flows over the koi fish's back...
Joe put daughter on top of the koi fish head and he asked any certain color on the koi fish eye... nope you do what you think... love the green...A LOT of shading and color in the koi fish...


the date and the Mother's love symbol on the lantern... when he was starting the lantern I was a little scared as the color was not what I expected.. but he shaded so much it is AMAZING.. that is probably the spot that hurts the most ....but well worth it



I love these photos.... I can't see this when I look in the mirror.. it is so hard to see the details and the color... but on these photos it is exactly what I wanted... LOVE - LOVE - LOVE....
Forever my girl will be a part of me...

9 comments:

  1. Oh my word Kim! That is an absolutely stunning piece of art on your shoulder and back! WOW! I love the detail and thought that was put into it. Incredible. How long does something like that usually hurt? It is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it....after all you've been threw over the last year, I'm sure the physical pain was a drop in the bucket. Your a woman of strenght, courage and faith, and you model it daily....made me a better person. Love you dearly. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT is beautiful, Kim! I have long thought of a tattoo, but can't decide on what :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS, IT is not meant to be in caps. BEAUTIFUL is :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's simply amazing and so beautiful my friend! You will always have a little piece of your Isabella with you and that is perfect. LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so beautiful! A work of art (and love).

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Kim. A mothers love for her daughter. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...that is an amazingly beautiful tribute to your Isabella and your children...one that you will always carry with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful Kim. You're beautiful. If I'm being honest, it brings tears to my eyes, because I know how much your heart has yearned for your precious girl. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations